Date(s) - 06/12/2014
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Chimney Rock Winery
“Your Network Determines Your Net Worth”
A Hands-on Workshop for Professional Members Only
June 12, 2014 ∙ 8 am – 2:30 pm
$69 Early Bird Tickets ∙ $89 after May 19th ∙ Group Discounts available
Chimney Rock Winery, Napa, California
~ Limited Seating, Reserve Early ~
- Continental breakfast
- Gourmet lunch by Creative Palate Works’ Executive Chef, Rodger R. Babel, served with Chimney Rock wines
- Business networking
- Handouts and interactive exercises with training
- 30% Discount off wine purchases at the event only
- Silent auction benefiting our annual Scholarship Fund drive
What if life was a little bit better, a little bit easier? What if anytime you had a problem you were one friendly phone call away from your solution? Being well connected with a powerful network makes life easier, more enjoyable, and more profitable.
- Learn how networking and building the right relationships can leverage time.
- Learn powerful time saving principles and how to apply them to networking and business/career growth.
- Develop the skills of a great networker and how to work a room.
- Develop an intentional answer for the question, “So, what do you do?”
- Create a personal introduction that creates connection and gets people to lean in to find out more.
- Feel confident every time you have to introduce yourself whether it be one to one or in front of hundreds of people.
- Learn to identify powerful connections for yourself and others.
- Learn to introduce people strategically and effectively to build stronger relations.
- Learn basic referral relationship building techniques.
- Understand the 3 phases to a referral relationship in order to build more profitable referral relationships.
- Learn an easy template to build stronger relationships, better connections, and a better understanding of how you can help others.
- Learn how to give high quality introductions, connections, and referrals with a simple 5 step process you can use in any situation.
These concepts, techniques and methods are focused on developing more advanced networking skills so that participants will develop powerful networks, advancing their careers.
Workshop Content Modules
Continental breakfast available at 8 a.m. Lunch break midday.
- Why Networking and Referrals are Relevant and Beneficial.
- What Great Networkers Do and the “10 Commandments of Networking a Mixer.”
- Strategic Introductions – Secrets to effectively introduce yourself in any situation. Includes an interactive exercise.
- Powerful Connections – Powerfully introduce others and help better connect others. Includes an interactive exercise.
- How to Build Influential Relationships
- The VCP Process® – How it affects your ability to build influential relationships.
- GAINS Profile – Includes an interactive exercise.
- 5 Simple Steps to High Quality Referrals
Includes handouts and interactive exercises for optimal learning, retention, and immediate application of the material.
Gourmet Lunch by Creative Palate Works’ Executive Chef, Rodger R. Babel
Last year’s lunch (also prepared by Chef Babel) was spectacular! Take a look:
And don’t forget the fabulous wines of Chimney Rock to accompany your lunch! Wines will be available to workshop attendees for purchase this one day only at 30% off regular prices.
About Workshop Leader Maile Collmer
Maile Collmer is the Franchise Owner of the Referral Institute Contra Costa. She started “working her network” when she was six years old to be the top Camp Fire candy sales girl in the state of Hawaii. After college Maile sold real estate with her mom for 15 years. 82% of their business came from their networking and referral marketing efforts.
Today, Maile Collmer is internationally recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on networking and referral marketing and is one of the authors of the soon to be published book, Referrals For Life®. By combining her years of experience in sales, marketing, negotiation, networking, and speaking, Maile provides a comprehensive referral marketing strategy for her clients.
As a referral marketing consultant, she dramatically increases her clients’ profits by strategically increasing the number and quality of the referrals they receive. She is driven to help people work less, play more, and earn more money while spending more time with people they like!
By building a network of strategic referral relationships that take them to the next level in their business, Maile’s clients experience a richer life through quality relationships both business and personal. Here’s a video of Maile Collmer on networking and referrals:
What Maile’s seminar attendees have to say:
“Maile put the “Aha” in the basics of why referrals are the best way to grow business and how to take action.”
–M. Bush, Mortgage Broker, Fremont, CA
“Maile is truly an expert in referral marketing. …I highly recommend Maile if you plan on growing your business by referral and work smarter, not harder.”
– Anna Dornier, Owner Transform FX Fitness in Concord, CA
“Maile helped me cross the bridge from good ideas and theory to targeted action and behavior. I now have a clear agenda, rather than vague intentions, concerning the growth of my business.”
–J. Dees, Integrative Fitness Programs, Pleasant Hill, CA
“Maile provides an excellent way to learn the networking basics to boost your business!”
–Melissa Percivalle, Event Savvy, Vacaville, CA
- We are pleased to offer this event for substantially less than last year’s ticket price.
- A discounted group ticket rate is now available for groups of 3 or more Professional Members.
Seating for this event is limited. Reserve early.
Questions on this event? Contact Tracy Lynne Parker, Program Manager.